Unique and beautiful child care logo design new concepts

 

View Now

About This Gig

I will unique and beautiful child care logo Design new Concepts Fantastic in 24 hours for 5$.

Hi,
I'm a professional illustrator and I can offer you a beautiful hand drawn logo for your business. If you want to develop a unique identity you came to the right place.
For my personal opinion this type of logo is perfect for blogs, vintage sites, cosmetics, arts&crafts but it can work for other type of business too.

You will Get:

  •  Unique professional Logo
  •  Deliverable files will be JPG.
  •  High Quality image (3000px x 3000px)
  •  Black & White or color Logo
  •  Friendly communication and fast response
  •  100% money back gurantee simply ask me for refund if you don't like the logo
  •  100% satisfaction.


What i need:-

1.details of what u need logo for
2.if u have any particular ideas or styles then do let me know.

0/Post a Comment/Comments